Mobile Detailing, Car Detailing New Port Richey, Odessa, Hudson, Bayonet Point, Trinity, Holiday,

This unit is one of the many Franchises operating in the US. Auto detailing and Mobile detailing services for Pasco County: New Port Richey, Odessa, Trinity, Hudson, Bayonet Point, Port Richey, Palm Harbor, Trinity, Spring Hill,...& all of Tampa Bay 727-375-4279

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Time to consider Gift Certificates for Birthdays and Special Events like that were popular over the Holiday season

                       727-375-4279

Every year, for 22 years, we offer Holiday, Christmas Gift Certificates.  So don't forget special occasions like Birthdays, Anniversary's, etc that we offer everyday.  We can bring the Gift Certificate to your home or work and just have your loved one call us for an appointment at a time best for them.  Or take the Information over the phone and we can provide the Gift to them in your name.  This is indeed a Great gift that lasts a long time.  Nice to have a clean vehicle and someone like us to keep it that way.  Call anytime.  Thank you !!!  They will love it and I will take care of them Personally.



OK, I gained 30 pounds and got out of shape running the company in my cool and comfortable office.  So when my Doctor asked what I did before to stay fit and trim, I told him I detailed cars everyday. Bad answer !! Sooooo, he thought I should go back on the road and detail cars a few times a week in lue of Health Club workouts-- brilliant. These ARE indeed work outs AND fun. So, I am officially at your Service too, along with our franchises. People like that the CEO hasn't forgotten how it all started. With 120 more franchises coming online in West Florida to add to the 500 + national list, I enjoy getting back out to meet the customers and awesome cars. (click any of the pics for a closer look) !!

 Special Edition MOPAR Charger- customer only trusts me to it's care







We detail for many customers at this Retail and office complex while they work

Infiniti Q

Detail of top of line Chevy Tahoe w $400 Life Time wax I put on this vehicle

No comments: