Mobile Detailing, Car Detailing New Port Richey, Odessa, Hudson, Bayonet Point, Trinity, Holiday,

This unit is one of the many Franchises operating in the US. Auto detailing and Mobile detailing services for Pasco County: New Port Richey, Odessa, Trinity, Hudson, Bayonet Point, Port Richey, Palm Harbor, Trinity, Spring Hill,...& all of Tampa Bay 727-375-4279

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Mobile Car Care Detailing taking care of Awesome Cars. Bill Swisher having a blast meeting customers again.

Call anytime for an appointment or information. We are the ones that Invented Mobile Detailing 22 years ago.   (727) 375-4279 

 I enjoy getting back out to meet the customers and awesome cars.  (click any of the pics for a closer look) !!

I have been taking care of cool cars last week or so.  Lenny Pistone, of New Port Richy, FLA,  is the proud owner of the classic Chevy. I was happy to see it has Mobile Car Care colors.  Nearly screamed like a little girl when I saw the car.  Amazing vehicle that is unofficially the MCC mascot. LOL.  Lenny goes to car shows and cleans up in 1st place trophy's left and right.  The other car, wooooo, that just made me start rethinking the purchase of a Dodge Challenger. It's Rob's special MOPAR Dodge Edition Charger.  Just amazing, and I cant think of the proper words.


I "almost" had them convinced that I MUST air dry these vehicles when I do follow up washes.. dang, would have worked if I didn't chuckle... dang !

No comments: