Mobile Detailing, Car Detailing New Port Richey, Odessa, Hudson, Bayonet Point, Trinity, Holiday,

This unit is one of the many Franchises operating in the US. Auto detailing and Mobile detailing services for Pasco County: New Port Richey, Odessa, Trinity, Hudson, Bayonet Point, Port Richey, Palm Harbor, Trinity, Spring Hill,...& all of Tampa Bay 727-375-4279

Saturday, January 12, 2008

FLORIDA FRANCHISES NEEDED... yesterday. Huge demand for services !!!

With the continued success of our Florida Franchises, I have been informed that most Franchises are loaded and maxed out with clients. Several Franchises are buying their 3-4th units with incomes of $300,000 net.

"Mobile Car Care Franchises are the best investment since unlike most Franchise Investments, it takes a couple years minimum to regain your initial investment.... MCC you get your money back in a year , easy." Tampa MCC Franchise owner.

"All I do is sit at home making appointments in the 30 calls a day I get from customers, I go out and deliver supplies and talk to the unit operators and even see if the customers are happy. You become friends with many of the Customers. We do the teachers and Principal at my daughters High School so they welcome us and keep us in the loop on her school events more intimately" Pensacola Franchise owner

"You have got to be a moron to fail at this. I have 3 units running around Orlando and I run one of the 3 units. We take care of the Orlando Magic and many companies downtown in office buildings. We notice the copy cats come and go. In fact, 20 per cent of my customer calls are from clients burned or unhappy with people trying to do mobile detailing on the cheap"... an Orlando MCC Operation

" Thanks for the support MCC, I like the fact that I can call for help just in case. I had 3 tires go flat after passing a construction zone... and you all loaned me a Franchise unit and even took my van to Discount Tire and waited for the tires to get fixed for me ....Free..... Triple wow." Tallahassee MCC franchise.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Bill, I am on unit #5 as you know... can you call me, I need some new letters on unit #2